Check your favorite Malai kulfi recipe step by step – A sweet Indian ice-cream made from milk, sugar, cardamom and dry fruits, condensed milk. This is a best Indian dessert that kids love in hot summer days.
- Take a freezed slice banana.
- Put slices in to mixie jar
- Add Cashew nut
- And grind Banana slice and Cashew.
- Add fat milk little when grind
- Again grind well
- Add condensed milk 100 ml.
- Add kesar milk 50 ml & Fat milk 50 ml
- Add Suger powder for sweet.
- Grind well again
- Take a plastic cup
- Drop pista, cashew nuts in cup
- Pour the mixture in kulfi molds.
- Place the molds in deep freeze section of refrigerator and let it get set for about 7-8 hrs or overnight.
- Yummy malai kulfi is ready to serve. Just before serving, unmold the kulfi and serve chilled.